1.29.2020

WOYWW # 556 {deskviews}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW

 So, this morning I had the bright idea to stand on the chair I sit on to color at the sofa table that backs this plastic table I stamp on. this is that view. there is one box of unmounted stamps on the cutting board, on top of that are some new dies from a new company ( better photo below) off on the bigshot are stamps that were stamped to the 5X71/2" of plain white card to be laminated and stored away.
 to put what you see today in perspective this is what it looked like over the weekend, I did laminated something like 20 some odd cards of stamped images and put all those away before the today shot. ( there really is not that much left to do but, this sinus thing kicked me to the curb by Sunday afternoon and all I did since then was walk up the stairs and dump these new dies on the cutting mat.

now these are fun to me, both die sets will hold plastic gift cards as fun wrappers so, this was a no-brainer for me as I think they will go over well at the booth next November plus, I give a lot of gift cards for gifts so, fun wrappers are always a good thing when the people know what is inside ha ha. This company was started by Lynda Kanase, if you are a Sizzix die fan you are probably already familiar with her and her style. she has her own company now and these had their debut at Creativation this year. You can find the store on line here.

my good intentions had me using these to play with to have fun samples to show you at the same time but, the getting over the bug won out. so, hopefully soon. :) That's about it from me, thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Helen said...

love the angles of your desk shots this week you can see a lot!! the dies are really fab, very useful too Helen #1

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Stacy you look super busy, just looking at your desk makes me what to dive in and play. I'm liking those dies, I didn't know Lynda had her own company now, i'll have to investigate this further as I have many of her dies. Thanks for the heads up and visit yesterday. WoywW Hugs Tracey xx

Sarah Brennan said...

Like the new desk angle Stacy. Hope you are over the bug soon. Look after yourself in the meantime. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #2

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, hope you are feeling better. Great dies, so very useful. Love the desk shot! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #3 X

Lindart said...

That is quite a full and loaded desk! Great views! Hope you feel better soon, thanks for sharing, have a great week! Lindart #23