1.25.2020

Inspired by { Ferris Wheels & Carousels}

Amy has directed our attention towards the Ferris wheels & Carousels store this week as she joins the Inspiration team. and the first thing I found was some Christmas canvas tote bags on clearance ( which are on their way to me as I type this.) (yes, I am rolling my eyes) at any rate I also stopped looking after I found this fun pot holder with the eggs and text on it.
 I started with a scrap of Neenah millstone and started stamping the row of eggs stamp from the SU set called nature walk in Distress Oxide tumbled glass & bundled sage like rows of bricks, off set from each other going back and forth with the colors, from this panel I cut a piece with a Tim Holtz stitched square die and then inked the edges of that with some Antique Linen dox. ( I really liked that as is and then added some french script with the vintage photo ink. I did not color the eggs but, I did think about it off and on and finally decided it needed "something" so, out came the bird also from the nature walk set and I stamped it with some Versafine pinecone on a piece of Neenah tarragon cardstock and colored it with some polychromos and prisma colors in shades similar to the egg panel. That piece got die cut with a MFT mod stitched rect die and is up on foam pop dots.

 An angled view, the lace is vintage, the ribbon is from Martha Stewart and that sentiment is from the Mama Elephant birthday messages set. This card really is little as it finished out at 4 1/2" square in real life.
This pot holder can be found here in their store and you can find this challenge here to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: