1.12.2020

Inspired by {Artsy Albums}

This week Angie has directed our attention towards the Artsy Albums blog and I happened across this Home page with its cute red bug shaped car and that totally caught my eye so, I knew I had this Hero Arts Town Essentials set and so this is what happened next.

 I do love the happy fun colors of the IC seen below but, being me I tend to tone down the colors without even thinking about it and them am a little surprised when I am finished with something haha. but, the card did remain red. (yay me) :) all these stamps are from the same Hero Arts set and I did color them with some Polychromos pencils and a bit of stardust gelly roll pen for sparkle on the tires & windows. I cut the stamped panel with an Waffle flower A7 rectangle die and used a premade card base for it, so it is A2 in real life.

You can find this page here on the inspiration challenge blog and You can find this challenge here at SCS to play along with us, thanks for stopping by.
 

No comments: