1.15.2020

WOYWW #554 {a lot of photos}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW

 So this was my desk saturday am bright and early with the intentions of making lots of cards. lots turned out to be 3.

 This is a mug shot that should have been here last week, ( I have a pile of photos to upload so, you are getting them all at once) the heart & sentiment that you seen last week finished out here.

 and then on monday this week, this order arrived in the mail so far the leaf has been cut and it needs wax paper in the die to release the cardstock but, cuts well.

 And yesterday the Hero Arts January kit arrived.

 These are stamps my son and his girlfriend gave me for Christmas as are the ink pads below.
( they are all on the coffee table so I can get them entered into the inventory)


Now hubs gave me a newer version fitbit and a big Amazon gift card and I spent part of it on this tiny Instax printer. ( it uses the same film as the little camera's ( of which I have one) and this you can bluetooth connect 5 smart phones to it. so, this was us playing with it out of the box. these are some photos from our cell phones while we were gone at Christmas and a few from hubs phone.  These tiny Polaroids just make me smile. ( the December Daily album has not been touched and is still on the coffee table) 

Which brings me to the as is look, I cut those Hero Arts dies apart last night and started coloring some of the blooms with some QoR golden watercolors and an aqua brush and I will probably be going over the tops of those later today or tomorrow with a real brush and water, they look a little blah to me like this with the first round of color on them. off to the top left corner there are a couple of cuts from that Memory box scribble leaf detail die, that I am going to mix in with these flowers I think. I had to go get the Ice yesterday instead of today, today will be another shovel snow until your elbows feel like they are going to fall off kind of a day around here. I am rolling my eyes. that's about it from me, thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Neet said...

Well, it looks as if you certainly did do well at Christmas with all those crafting goodies. Why do my family not think 'craft' with me?
I rather like the rosebuds you have coloured in on the last photograph - they look very nice and are a gorgeous colour.
My bff came at Christmas and she had got one of those printers. I have had one on my wish list for about three years - the other half was quite surprised to know I had wanted one for so long - shows he does not look at my wish list - no wonder it stays the same year after year. Hope you get lots of enjoyment from yours.
And just remember 3 is a bigger number than zero!
Hugs, Neet 6 xx

Caro said...

Wow! What a lovely selection of goodies and I can see how much fun you had printing with your little printer. I have a different make which I have had for a few years now, and sadly it is getting harder to find the paper for it which is making it too expensive to use regularly. Happy WOYWW. I hope you have a good week. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#5)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oooh, lovely new stash there Kelly - you'll have fun using all those! I'm glad you had a great Christmas, your family certainly gave you some fab crafty prezzies!!
Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

Little Dorrit does... said...

Oooh - lots of lovely new goodies there! I really like the look of the little bouquet taking shape in the last photo. Gorgeous colour for the roses!

Helen said...

Fab gifts all round and the printer sounds great fun! Have a wonderful week playing with your goodies! Helen #1

Crafting With Jack said...

Lovely presents, and that little printer is quite exciting. ENjoy your gifts. Happy WOYWW x Angela #22

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I want to come and play at yours. all that gorgeous new stash. No crafting has taken place where I am I'm pleased to say. Sending you lots of crafty woyww wishes, Angela x3x

Sarah Brennan said...

Wow what a brilliant haul of new crafty stash Stacy. Can't wait to see more projects using them. Your family obviously know what you like for Christmas. What a cute printer, so cool for art journaling or scrap booking. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2