1.04.2020

Inspired by {Murale Design}

This week Julie has found us a really cool site called Murale Design, they have wall murals. and I found this background that I just loved.
 So, I started out looking at my pale blue printed papers and found this old one with some swirls to it and cut it to 6" x 12" and just started randomly stamping pine sprigs and pinecones and leaves on it,  Stamps include some from the SU Ornamental pine & peaceful wishes sets, some of the other tiny ones are from really old sets, there is a Hero Arts mother fern in there, some Renaissance art stamps ( really large pine branch), an Inkadinkado sketch series pinecone/pine sprig, these were all rubber stamps and I did over lap a few of them in the stamping. They were heat embossed with some SU white powder. I did cut off a small piece for this card with a Waffle flower A7 rectangle die and have a large scrap left over to play with later. I did skip the tiny snowflakes in their pattern but, I chose a winter humor sentiment (ellen hutson 'tis the season) to bridge that. This was cut with a simon says stamp sentiment strip die. The base on this one is textured Bazzill and this one finished out at A6 in real life.
You can find this pattern here in their store and find this challenge here at SCS to play along with us, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: