1.19.2020

A few More Birthday cards

 This week the ways to use it is asking for white heat embossing and I needed a Birthday card for my fil next week and this is what I came up with, the Riley & Co. sentiment I did cross off the 9 with a red pen and scribble in a 6 in there because for as long as I have known him, he has admitted to being 26 years young.
(his children range from 50-60 haha) :)
the candles are from Penny Black. and this one finished out at 5 1/2" square in real life.
 I liked the one above well enough to do it again as one that is headed to the booth next November.

Another aging sentiment from Riley & Co. the butterfly paper is from die cuts with a view and has some glitter to it. the button is from Making Memories and the ribbon is unknown.

1 comment:

Janice M said...

You always have/find the best sentiments!! Those candles make for a nice masculine card!