1.22.2020

WOYWW# 555 {Happy Mail}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW

So, the order I placed on New Years Eve from the SSS die sale arrived yesterday ( the leafy Christmas trees set was on back order and I knew it when I bought these) 
The sorting stamps continues and if you are curious how the roses turned out that card 
Off in the top left corner is the clear zipper pouch of tiny pens and images I had taken away with us thinking to color on the plane. ( I tried but, flying from west to east you lose the light quickly so, after lunch it got dark fast)  
so that still needs put away. but, it made it up the stairs to be dumped on the table.
The snow continues this week but, its a little warmer so, it should melt off each day as it goes along. so far so good. the new plan is to retire where it only snows in the mountains haha. but, I am so many years away from retirement that is just the current pipe dream. :) 

 I had bought some paper whites and Amaryllis bulbs around Thanksgiving last year, and the paperwhites bloomed at Christmas. now the Amaryllis is starting to go.

This was the view out my window last week when I was driving to get the ice for work. ( this is in the mountains,there is not that much snow at my house) whew. That's about it from me, thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Those new dies look cool Stacy. Glad you are not too bogged down with snow at home. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

That snow picture looks amazing Stacy like a Christmas card. There's always something quite calming about untouched snow. Your Amaryllis is a beauty, so nice to see plants flower in Winter. Have fun with the new SSS buys..
Happy WoywW Hugs Tracey #10

Helen said...

the only way to enjoy snow is from inside a cosy room... glad you're not too bad at home! Love the amaryllis. Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Snow is fine if you don't need to go to work. We've just got back from Skiing in France so snow is good for that otherwise it is best to sit in doors and look at it in the warmth I think. Wishing you a happy and creative woyww, Angela x16x

Crafting With Jack said...

I love the snow view, but I would be hating driving down that road! I still get excited by snow falling though Angela #31

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, great new stash. Love the Amaryllis, we have one flowering we were bought as a Christmas gift. So much snow!What a gorgeous scenic pic. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #3 X

Julia Dunnit said...

I am such a typical soft sissy of a Brit when it comes to driving in snow...you sound like wonder woman! It’s a lot of snow Stace.....blkmey. But it does look beautiful. I am however, a snowbird and would not tolerate winters like that very well at all...I’d be doing the Florida thing!! Your die haul is impressive. I never ever take crating stuff on holiday...it just sits about doing nothing, so I’m impressed that you even tried, let alone that you tried even before you’d got to destination!

Janice M said...

What a beautiful snow picture! Guess not so much if you have to drive in it though?! The flower is so pretty!