1.20.2020

roses for my one and only

 Somewhere along the line I ended up cutting more roses and leaves and the small flowers from this months Hero Arts Monthly hero kit and watercolored them all with some QoR watercolors and made a little pile out of them. and they sat. because, this is pretty lumpy in reality, I was halfway thinking that it may be better as a tag or something. and then Sunday rolled around and Maria is this weeks Featured stamper and I found this card in her gallery and grinned from ear to ear because, it gave me an idea about actually using all these colored blooms up.

An Angled shot, the changes are there are less layers, no gems I did change the dies and stamps. This one finished out at 5 1/2" square. the felt lace is something I found at Micheals years ago at Christmas time. The oval was cut with a Spellbinders hemstitched oval die, the sentiment is from the Mama Elephant birthday messages set and cut with a Simon Says Stamp sentiment strip die. ( that is up on foam pop dots) those open leave stems are from a Memory Box die called scribble leafy.
That's about it from me, thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Copper Reflections Handmade Jewelry said...

It is a great post. I just wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.

Janice M said...

Oh WOW! This is absolutely gorgeous Stacey!! Frameable as art!!