1.24.2020

Celebrating You

Last week my oldest Niece's oldest daughter turned 18. ( don't ask me how that happened so fast I have no clue) and the ways to use it challenge last week was to do a card with an encouraging sentiment on it, and since it was K's birthday I started thinking about her. I had already previously colored the SU swallowtail stamp with pencils and glitter gel pens and I cut it out with scissors. So, this was actually a quick card for me and it was flat so, I did not have to stand in line to mail it. but, after I got it done it still took me days to write the address on the envelope and mail it so, the inside ended up with a silly belated sentiment in there. These outside sentiments the larger one is from the Hero Arts + Pink Fresh you make a difference set and the tiny words are from the Simon Says Stamp tiny words set. This printed paper is an old one I have been hoarding from Basic Grey. Hopefully she liked it. that's about it from me, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: