1.01.2020

WOYWW # 552 {Background making}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 
 So, this is the beginnings of a background for what will become an IC sample next weekend. I started this on New Year's Eve before dark so these are you know early in the evening with every light on shots.
Its a funny thing to me that these kinds of things just kind of morph into almost every stamp you can grab ends up out and used. this is an assortment of pines and sprigs and pinecones. All stamped with versamark on some old printed paper and heat embossed with su white powder.

 A closer look at that where I stopped last night. We came home germ-y probably from the flights but, are getting better and really glad we went. We got to spend the last week with our son and his girlfriend & their dog at their home on the other coast of the US. I still have never figured out how to do blog posts from my phone so, I hope you all had a blessed Christmas too. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: