1.03.2020

True Love

I had New years day off and so, this is my first card for 2020. This week the color combo challenge at SCS is Red, Grey & Black. And when I seen that I thought instantly of Valentine cards and I knew I had this Unity Stamps ( a guy & his truck set) waiting patiently for me to ink it up. So, this was just a simple one for that, I gave the truck a wash of very pale grey ink from a clean brush marker and some water and then added some sparkle stardust gelly roll pen to the chrome places and some of the crevices. The hearts were colored with about 5 different shades of red pens on the table. that corrugate is from Fancy Pants the printed scrap is unknown and the ribbon is from May Arts. that button is a craft one tied on with some black hemp cord and the base of this is textured Bazzill. This one finished out at 6" in real life. I was actually thinking about my son as inspiration when I made this and my husband knew that instantly when I flashed it at him and he grinned and said yeah, but does he let her drive his truck?? :) That's about it from me, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: