1.01.2020

Inspired by {Renaissance Ribbons}

This week we are saying good bye to Brenda as a team member of the Inspiration challenge team at SCS and she has chosen this Renaissance Ribbons as the destination.
I happened across this drawn work ribbon and I knew I had the hemstitched dies so, that was my instant ah-ha moment.
 
 I also wanted to keep it white and so, my brain said let's do snow. The stamped layer was diecut with the spellbinders hemstitched die, the Sentiment is stamped in versafine from the Stampin' Up! set called flurry of wishes and the larger Sizzix snowflake is cut from some crunchy recollections glitter cardstock and the top snowflake ( also a sizzix die) was cut from some confetti sparkled vellum. ( they are stacked together with glue dots hiding under that large SU gem)
This one finished out at A6 in real life and becomes the first one for next Christmas quota stash of cards.

You can find this ribbon here in their store and this challenge here at SCS to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: