1.08.2020

WOYWW #553 { random thoughts}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 
 
I probably should have done the before shots of how this photo came to be, I did shoot the Christmas crafty gift loot, some other loot of interest and some happy mail and then I seen Julia's post before I did mine with just the shot and the tease of the words that things are getting organized just out of view here.  And I thought that is simple. :) The heart is a new toy as is the lawn fawn happy heart day die. ( I cut it with some dyed cork paper) but, I don't like the scale of it with this particular heart so, I am in the middle of hunting for a sentiment for this card to be. The cardboard came in a small calendar and I am peeling it to add paint to, and at this point when I stopped I think I am going to paint it as is, there is enough distressing and also some flat space left and then I think I will chop it up smaller. ( Probably it will join the ranks of the previously pained ribs exposed cardboard in the drawer with other backgrounds and stamped and die cut things but, you get the idea of what I have been up to. I am very much on the lets get back to organizing your stamps mode thing since the booth is so far out in terms of need cards and tags for it thing. I do make Christmas cards and a few odds and ends 3X3 all year so, its not a stressful thing but, a very larger corner of my brain is taken with the you have almost got these stamps under control thing and so, not one thing has been glued down in the December Daily album I started pushing things around with last month but, I did take shots and notes so, maybe if I can get this stamp mess dealt with
 I think I will complete that binder album.
So, there is mostly a lot of over-thinking going on here. :) Thanks for stopping by 


9 comments:

Caro said...

Lovely desk with some interesting items on. The heart is lovely and I like the distressed cardboard. Happy WOYWW. I hope you have a lovely week. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#11)

Helen said...

I'm loving the heart, too! I hope you can stop over-thinking and play! (must do the same too) Helen #1

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Your desk looks interesting and I hope we get to see the finished project. Wishing you a very happy and ceative woyww, Angela x8x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Well, there is some interesting crafting on your desk today - don't over think things, just go with your instinct. I do, all the time and generally it works!
HUgs LLJ 2 xxx

Sarah Brennan said...

The distressed cardboard is great Stacy, it would make a great background for the stamped heart image that is also on your desk. Good luck with the remaining stamp sorting. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Julia Dunnit said...

I’m with you...get the stamps done and that frees you up. I’m a real ‘one job at a time’ person, it’s not helpful..so I really admire your desk shot with a couple things going on and the stamp sorting on your mind! I like the die cut sentiment it’s really sweet, even if not for this particular heart which looks gorgeous btw!

Crafting With Jack said...

Your desk looks interesting, hope you find the sentiment you need x Angela #27

Diana Taylor said...

I love the heart - it's gorgeous. Hope you get the stamp sorting done too, it will be a very satisfying job to get done I'm sure!
Have a great week,
Diana x #16

Neet said...

Note to you and to self - stop over thinking.
Love the heart you have on your desk, and the distressed card. Perhaps next week we will get to see the completed article?
I notice you have changed your photo - do you do photography for a living? Nosey here was wondering and finally got around to asking.
Hugs, Neet (the nosey one) xx