1.12.2020

Again?

Last weekend the featured stamper was Patricia, and when I came across this card in her gallery I instantly loved the depth of the snow and knew this sheet of vintage colored snow scrap was in the bucket on the table so, since I had cut some of these Ellen Hutson tis the season sentiments when it first arrived and they were also on the table, it was pretty much one of those cards that made it self.
I did do less layers, made the card long and skinny and changed the colors/stamps.
There are a couple of Sizzix snowflake #3 diecuts up on foam pop dots that were also covered with snowtex on a few of the large snowflakes from the print. This one fits inside a regular business envelope for mailing. I inked all the edges of the paper and cardstock with some vintage photo distress oxide ink too. thanks for stopping by.


No comments: