12.22.2019

Personalized Christmas Tags

 A while back Kia was the featured stamper and I used this card of hers for a jump start for this tag of mine. I did switch out the colors and the sequins became white gel pen dots here.

 The leaves were watercolored and the bird was cut from shimmery cardstock as was the white in the Joyful frame.

 the big C is an old making memories mailbox letter the other letters are from a Tim Holtz pack of stickers that looked like a matchbook type thing. 

 The snowman is a Sizzix diecut and the birdhouse is a Quickutz diecut and the holly is from a Spellbinders Joy die.

 This one the felt holly was cut with a Hero Arts holly jolly die and that is a sequin in the center of the berries.

 I ended up shooting a shot of things piled up so that I did not duplicate them and make only snowmen or only stockings. (because, when I am on a roll I tend to do that) The bucket in the background is being filled with Tags for her to use that are blank ( not personalized ones)

 Some of these are old ones, I have a basket in the closet where there is wrapping papers of Tags I have made over the years and I trained my family to hand them back to me when they were cleaning up the paper mess after. So, maybe they will save these.

 These were on gifts of stocking holders that I had mailed to them in November and I knew I would not remember what I made by the time Christmas had rolled around so, it was a cool thing to find this in my phone.

 These were done for work tin plaid baskets that are holding wine and gifts.

 This was a preliminary shot before any of the gifts went into the buckets the snowman & elf things are wine bottle wrappers from Kohls.

A closer look at this tag, the Santa hats are an jollees sticker.

These are going onto bags of embroidered gifts for newer guys at work. The candy canes are very thick plastic stickers. I have a bucket of embellishments like that to use up still that are just too bulky to me for sticking on cards but, I do think they work for Tags as not everyone saves them. (and they are not trying to fit through postal machines) That's about it from me, Thanks for Stopping by.

No comments: