4.24.2019

WOYWW #516 {8 inches of free space}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
That is about how much space I generally leave my self to make a card. that base under the floral panel is a 6" square.  this is left over from Monday and Tuesday. Monday there was a negative diecut clean and simple challenge and I started out thinking I would use this old sizzix phone die and then do a snarky call me I will laugh at you sentiment with it, but there are so many bitty pieces even in the negative drop piece part and I was feeling particularly lazy so, the tent die was on top of the phone die in the stack. ( no, my CDO does not include alphabetizing my dies by type they are sorted by size ha ha) anyways, I did do a tent card as Turkey hunting season is going on now and Hubs hunting buddy bought a new tent, cot & hut/blind thing to hide inside of out of the rain, so he has spent a small fortune this year in the effort to bag a bird... and Tuesday the the color combo was live and I had made a leafy background for that, ( you can see it here) that is the pile of the drop pieces. the sheep die I cut up from IO a week or two ago is still waiting and there is a card drive request for a lady that likes Hydrangea's and I had cut the paper hug out some time while I was messing around with this weeks colors and it was just sitting there where the tent is now since probably last Thursday.
and so, yesterday I stamped off a hydrangea ( SU stipple one) and colored it and I was not liking the scale of the two pieces together so, I pushed it around for a while then walked away to go cook dinner. And I never came back until tonight. and its just so nice outside, I am probably going to go back out side for a little while before dinner. I was driving all day and my brain is tired. :) I will be peeking in tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Helen said...

just came back to make sure I'd caught all the desks! I think we all end up with tiny working spaces! Helen #1

Sarah Brennan said...

I see what you mean about the negative pieces on that die Stacy. I do like it though, looks very useful for catching up cards. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #6

Elizabeth said...

I'm quite out of breath after reading your fun post. Your method of card making, choosing one idea then changing to another sounds very familiar and I think we all find ourselves working in 8" of clear space at times. Hope you find a use for the phone one day. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #32

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

This space looks about right Lol! I love that little phone die. I have visions in my head of seeing you hubby sitting in his tent waiting for the turkeys to arrive! It's making me smile Lol! Happy belated WOYWW, Angela x21x

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, the die cuts look ace, I can see what you mean about the phone die though. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 X

Christine said...

Love all the diecuts, fun times die cutting.
Have a good weekend
Christine (just sneaking in at) #35