4.10.2019

WOYWW #514 {mid tidying}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 
 So, this is a Tuesday afternoon shot as I will be driving all day today. and When I came home I had this little pile of cards sitting off to the side and I decided to get some price tags on them as they are headed to the booth next fall to get them put away and off the table. I do ask people when I do it if I can have them back and I do recycle them. they are sorted by dollar amounts inside that basket. the pearls are still out from a featured stamper card on Sunday.

 Off to the left the pile of backgrounds I have made along with 3 cards that are still thinking and new purchases under that. ( I flashed them at you last week) after I shot these I did use the border stamp set for next week's color combo sample.

 
 off to the right, so this side got cleaned up on Sunday afternoon that pile past the paper cutter was higher than the paper cutter when I started. all that is there right now is a piece of cardstock that has brayers of paint wiped on it, a piece of watercolor card and a piece of cardstock that I had dry brushed off some acrylic paint on once and then the scraps of a card I did for the featured stamper challenge the other day. yep, I even dusted off the bottles of paints and stains and sprays in that organizer on the stand. ( I usually have a piece of crochet lace on it and it went to the laundry room and has not been hauled back up here yet.) So, that is about it for me. thanks for stopping by, it will probably be tomorrow before I see any desks. 
 

8 comments:

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, lots to look at, I love the TH carousel. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 X

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacey, busy as ever. I could sit here looking at your desk all day, there is so much top see. Happy creative woyww, Angela x16x

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. On3e busy lady there! Well done on all the sorting and tidying - must do it all myself soon... Everything will look so smart you will be really inspired!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #1

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Well, I hope all the driving went ok! That's a good idea recycling what you can from the unsold stuff in the booth, I try to do that as well. Everything is looking great on your desk.
Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

Sarah Brennan said...

Hope all the driving hasn't been too tiring Stacy. There's nothing like a brayer clean up sheet to create a great background. Love your double decker TH carousel. I only have a single layer one and they are so useful. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

Helen said...

I love your fabulous desk full of loveliness! Helen #2

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Your so good with your tidy ups Stacy, I don't think i've ever dusted any of my paints or sprays that are left out. Your making me want to go check them for dust now hee hee! I love the TH Carousel, I sadly do not have the room for one, maybe one day when I get a room on my own. Happy WoywW Tracey #5

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Stacy, will you please come make sense of my room, pretty please :D
I love it all, a great tour impressed with the tidy up pile and love those golden butterflies too. You’re very organised in other ways too, well done.
Happy belated WOYWW. Shaz in Oz.x #15

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}