4.16.2019

A catch up post

 A week or so ago there was a clean and simple challenge to make it funny, and at the time this was what my desk looked like at work...
The bear is from stampabilities and the sentiment is from club scrap woven strands greetings set.

 This was something else that occurred to me at the same time but, i figured since the base was red it wasn't all that "clean" so, I never uploaded this one. The gal is from Inkadinkado and the sentiment is from Riley & Co.


 There was a Try a new tech. challenge to use your clear block with ink as a background around the same time the funny cas happened and then later in the week there was a ways to use it called something along the lines of 4 squared. ( or something like that) and so combining both of those challenges I did this background with a small 1" block 4 times behind the poppy.

 The stripe poppy is from Impress. that sentiment is from Mama Elephant birthday greetings set.

 And then the featured stamper challenge that same week had Angie being the destination and I found this card in her gallery that made me think oh, long tall sally... so, I started digging in my girl stamps looking for a tall one that had not seen ink for a while and ended up using this Stamps Happen Dolly Mama and adding the My Favorite Things sentiment up the side.

I had used those arteza pencils for her because, the colors are a little brighter ( and more outside my comfort zone) I figured she called for brights and then added some liquid pearls and star dust gelly roll pen over the top of the pencils. I am not having much luck blending them as of yet without streaks, I might try mixing in some prisma and polychromos pencils with them next time around.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: