4.26.2019

Type Writer Cards

 This week's featured Stamper is Catherine and I ended up going with her very first upload at SCS for inspiration for this card. I am working on an order for Earl's adult college aged grand kids and this became the first one done for that project. I did switch the colors and stamps and kept the strong vertical line by switching out the skinny line for the sprayed shipping tag, and switched out the circle of text for a torn dictionary page. The typewriter and happy birthday are from the My Favorite Things just my type set and the name was done with a Making Memories magnetic CK stenography alphabet set.

 but, while I had the type writer set out... I stamped of a handful of them in various Versfine Clair colors and did turn two more of them into cards, this one that background paper is a really old one from Basic grey that looks like old Victorian wall paper to me.

Now this one, I happened to have this Ellen Hutson sentiment set on the table off to the side as these were getting pushed around I actually bought this set just to get this everyday punnies sentiment it made me laugh. So the Apple is not quite to scale but, hey smaller would be easier to throw yes? :) the apple is from Karen Lockhart and is up on a foam pop dot over the Tim Holtz base. this one finished out at A2 in real life. That's about it from me, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: