4.06.2019

Inspired by {Tesalate}

This week's Inspiration destination Julie has chosen for us the Teaslate Beach Towel store.
The ones I had saved to play with were covered with leaves and blooms and the blooms won. 

 So, I ended up heat embossing this Stampendous peony panel on some Neenah white with SU pewter powder and coloring this with pencils. I cut it out with scissors and added it to a pre-made "pool" colored A2 Impress cardbase. The sentiment is from the Pretty Pink Posh thoughtful greetings set.
A closer look at the coloring and yes, I did bump the pencil into the edges of the embossed wells/walls over and over so, I ended up with colors a little darker than the towel but, I did get the streaky petal look I think.

The towel that inspired this. you can see it here in their store and find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: