4.08.2019

Colors for The second week of April

 This week's color combo is Daffodil Delight, Grapefruit Grove & Berry Burst. and I do not own any of these colors so from Squinting at a print screen this is what I came up with...

I heat embossed the Simon Says Stamp Ornate background on some 140# Mixed Media sheet from Strathmore using Stampin' Up! white powder and some Distress Oxide Candied Apple & Spiced Marmalade and rubbing the colors to get a little more of the peachy tones in the overlaps. This was die cut with a Waffle flower Lacy layers die. The card base is some textured Bazzill this was my iffy-ist color so there is not much peeking out. That sentiment is from My Heart Stamps for you and it was cut with a My Favorite Things pierced fishtail banner die
The blooms are pre-made ones from Wild Orchid Crafts and I did add some Wink of Stella clear glitter pen over the petals but, its really not visible even in real life. that Trim is Vintage. This one finished out at 6" square in real life.You can find this challenge here to play along with us, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, Stacy, this is a gorgeous card! I love how you've used the background stamp (that I have) and added the sweet flowers and fun sentiment! You have some of the most interesting and fun sentiments! Giggling at this one. Love all your cards...so creative and beautiful! Hugs and love! xoxo