4.14.2019

VSN {so far}

 Jeanette has a challenge to include a map on the project, so when I finally found a piece of map paper it had such a vintage color to the Minnesota roads map I ended up going vintage for the whole card. that old truck is from Hero Arts and the sentiment is from My Favorite things.

 Kim has a challenge to be inspired by the trip advisor web site and there are all these boxes with things to click on to go here or go there and I really had no where I wanted to go when I was looking at the site and I had seen this travel poster printed paper on the same pad the map paper came out of ( Carta Bella are we there yet) and thought ok do not over think this. that sentiment is from Paper smooches.

 Ann has a challenge about duck boat travel, so you needed a boat and a duck and my ducks are those tiny ones in the sky flying in formation... I ended up adding just a few pencil shadows to this after the fact but, this one squeaked by in the time limit because, I kept hitting the watercolors with a heat gun.

 Melody has a challenge to show some luggage. the one on the right is from Deep Red and the fancier bags on the left are ( unknown at this time but, guessing Unity) and that sentiment is Gina K.

 Lisa has a challenge to show shoes. and I still have no clue where I got this sentiment from but, the combat boots are from Deep Red. the topo map printed paper is from Kaiserkraft.

 Polly has a challenge to show what you do while you are in hurry up and wait mode while traveling and I drink coffee and watch people... the gal is from Unity Stamps and the sentiment is from My Favorite things.

Misti has a challenge to show a street legal vehicle ( for a road trip) and I have had this Crafters Companion stamp a long time now so, I googled old Route 66 signs and colored the sign that way but, the old signs the letters and numbers are white on the signs... and that ended up clashing for the red I gave the bike so, I may just add more red to the sign later... there is a bunch of stardust gelly roll pen and clear wink of stella on all the chrome too so this one sparkles in real life. the other sentiment are from the Paper Smooches set. and that's what I have done so far. thanks for stopping by.

No comments: