4.03.2019

WOYWW # 513 {happy Mail}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
So, it's April which tends to be a little crazy work wise but, I am catching up. ( I ended up driving all day last Wednesday and did not steal any time to come up here and shoot the desk) off to the side, those butterflies have not changed since the last time I showed them to you, under that is a print screen of a shot of the April color combo's as I am a guest sample maker for that team at SCS this month ( whew, the not live yet ones are buried) and somewhere in there I did place an order at Simon Say Stamp and picked up that border set, the Mama elephant sentiments, the A7 rectangle dies and the paper hug die. for some unknown reason I thought there was a hello on that die set but, shrugs these were the words I wanted so, its all good. the gloves to the right are hubs contribution, he ordered those for me for crafting so, I have not tried them as of yet but, I did open the box and smiled to see they were blue. So yesterday was all kinds of happy mail and today I just spread it out for your viewing pleasure. Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

Plush Possum Studio said...

A guest sample maker -- well done. I like the idea of that "paper hug". Clever idea. I'm sure you'll put it to good use very soon. too bad about the missing Hello.
Happy WOYWW
Rose #26

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, some fab stuff on your desk, great happy mail! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #1 X

Helen said...

Great goodies - love the borders, they'll be so useful! Helen #3

Heather M said...

Hi Stacy, can't beat happy mail! Mr M gave me a box of gloves, then I got 2 sample boxes from work- I just keep forgetting to wear them and end up with ink all over me! Have a lovely week Heather x #14

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacy, you really did have some happy mail looking at the collection of stuff on your desk. Have fun playing and a lovely woyww, Angela x15x

Lynn Holland said...

Looks like you’ll be having some fun once you find the time haha.
Lynn 7

Sarah Brennan said...

Happy mail is always good to get Stacy. Hope you don't have to do as much driving this week. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Julia Dunnit said...

Aw, love that he ordered the gloves for you. Your schedule amazes me, I hope that you can make time to enjoy your GD spot! Those border stamps are very yummy.

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Sounds as though you have a lot of lovely things to play with. Have a wonderful time getting them out and finding the time needed. xxx Maggie (Silvercrafter) #11

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Totally droolworthy all that new stash, well done you,Stacy..
Lovely to,have a glove buying new hubby but do we remember to wear them? I don’t .. most of the time sometimes I do!
Have fun with gues spot too what an honour.
Happy belated WOYWW, Shaz in Oz.x #13

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}