4.01.2019

Color Combo #733 Ribbit

There is a Color Combo Challenge every Tuesday at SplitcoastStampers and I was asked if I would be able to be a guest sample maker for the team for the month of April and
 This first weeks colors are 
 Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape & Pear Pizzazz with a side order of Easter or Spring.
of these colors the only one I own a cardstock sample of is the green so, I spent some time messing around with pencils and a print screen print out of the colors.


These are the colors that looked like the print screen I had printed out. This image is from Whippersnapper called Easter Ribbit and it was stamped with some Versafine on Neenah solar white and colored with prisma pencils slightly.
And then I diecut it with an Spellbinders nesting egg die and made the card base pear pizzazz in an A2 size. It turned out a bit on the clean and simple side and I had to smile because, their challenge that went live for today was to use humor. You can find this challenge here to play along with us, thanks for stopping by. 

No comments: