2.21.2018

WOYWW #455 {Loot}

Good Morning, & Happy Desk Peeking day! if you'd like to play along or see more spaces you can find the link up here at Miss Julia's Blog.

 So, I had to get my teeth cleaned Tuesday am and they have a new girl working the counter in their office and she was burning stinky candles so, I had a headache all day. and I had received these packages from Ellen Hutson & Simon Says Stamp from their big sales they had last week and I really didn't have the oomph to open them so I shot this and walked away. ( popped pills, closed my eyes went for a walk) I had fully intended to just do a post with that shot and maybe stick a card at the end you know? but then,

 I Came back inside feeling better and decided to open them up this was in the envelope. no clue why the snarky sentiments tickle me so much and yes, I probably have "enough" but... they were on sale and... lol The die is a solid one from MFT that I seen Ardyth use not to long ago and it looks supper as an embedded one because, all the letters are already straight like that ha ha. :)

and this was in the box. I really need to hunt down the names of the which color on the new Versafine Clair pads is supposed to be black? ( I could not tell just looking at the images online so decided to try a red.) Have not opened the ink yet. the die on the bottom was on clearance and it makes a box that pops up and holds a gift card on the inside. ( I did stamp the girls with the pets and some of those cute sheep to color later) but, that was about it before I ran out of steam. Thanks for stopping by :)

9 comments:

Felicia said...

Wow Stacy, I love ALL your mail goodies!! What a great haul! I love the snarky stamps too! She kills me! :) Hope to see some crafty goodness from all that haul soon! Hope your headache is better! Have a great rest of the week! Felicia #27

Sarah Brennan said...

I love your haul of goodies Stacy and hope you are feeling well enough to try them all out soon. I have a few of the snarky sentiments, but not that particular set. Having seen yours of course I now need one; love the squirrels sentiment in particular. Feel better soon. Sarah #7

Helen said...

what a fabulous bunch of supplies you nabbed! hope you feel better soon Helen #1

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, Stacy, that is a HAUL! Love it, and your snarky sentiments are funny. Obviously, you send them to the right people! LOL! Anyway, I would have told her you need to put out that candle. I get an allergic reaction and cannot tolerate them at all. After all, your the patient, and they are supposed to work on you. It's not her "house," right? Glad you got outside and took a walk and felt better. And thanks for sharing this loot! You always use it well. I need you to come down and help me organize (I'm struggling with all the small sentiments). Eek! Haha! Warm, sunny hugs, sweet Stacy! xoxo

Heather M said...

Hi Stacy, wow you have done a bumper shop! Lots of goodies. Have fun with all your new stash. Shaz did a post on the Versafine Clair inks. And a couple of updates. Hopefully I have linked her original post here for you .
https://silverwolfcards-shaz.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/versafine-clair-new-inkpad-in-town.html
Have a lovely week, Heather x #28

Sharon Madson said...

Great goodies you got in the mail. And Stacy, we never have enough! LOL #24

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great collection of stamps today. I love those Funny Bones they really make me smile. I have some but not really got round to using them yet. Hope you're feeling better. Have a lovely crafty woyww, Angela x16x

buterfliecrafter said...

One can never have enough craft supplies 😉 Stacy!enjoy them,happy belated WOYWW Vicky #31&

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. Great happy mail. Lots to keep you busy. Ali x #13