2.24.2018

Inspired by {Antique Farmhouse}

 This dog stamp (Gourmet Rubber Stamps)  Was something I picked up poking around at amazon a long time ago. I have a tiny collection of Emerson images from American Art Stamps so, I was surprised to find them on cling from these people. I was actually hunting for a different stamp that I used to have on a watch page on ebay and found this instead and loved the sentiment. It finally got inked up and colored in January during the last 30 day marker coloring challenge and set aside. So, it was sitting on the table when I came across this window inside the inspiration site.  The thing that caught my attention first was that weathered green textured window frame. I loved that. but, when I started to make my card I grabbed the first green scrap I seen that was (also laying on the table) because, when I ordered these embossing folders from SU I did not you know read the sizes on anything just thought oh, that will make cool seaweed order it and was a little surprised it was a wide border folder. ( the good part is its 6" long so, it works on square cards for me) I liked how all the words were stacked too so, just looking at the image and the way the sentiment is I thought you know what, close enough. the brown card base was part of a pack of premade ones ( and I am trying to use these up so) since it came out of the drawer I do not know who made it, ( its thin, I lined it with more Neenah)
A look at the window. ( they are actually selling that hand garden sign) but, the green in this frame is just so gorgeous to me. I did actually do some shopping in this store and that surprised me even more than the fact that I wanted one of everything. ( not really, I am totally over dusting things) but I picked up one of these and one of these and I think they will mostly be used as booth props. (they have not shipped yet, or the co. does not tell you it was shipped.... not sure yet, placed the order on 2/14 so we shall see. and that is a rare (very rare) thing for me to just order something like this from a co. I have never heard of before. Thanks for stopping by, I will do an loot shot when these piece show up.

No comments: