2.12.2018

Kind Words

Just a simple one that I had originally started coloring this big butterfly from Impression Obsession for the last weeks color challenge ( which was a soft green, blue and lilac type colors) and I got the green a little too on the yellow-y olive side and the purple too pink, and I set it aside. The pencil has some clear wink of stella over the top of the wings and body. So, it was sitting on the table when I seen this weeks featured stamper was revealed to be Michele who happened to have this cool butterfly thank you card with 3 colors popping through the veins of the wings on the butterfly and I thought well, why not... so other changes were to move the sentiment up onto the butterfly panel and not do fancy corners in the matting. The kind words sentiment are from the sugar pea set called Kindness Matters and the thanks is from the Lil' Inker designs set called Just Sayin. This one finished out at 6" in real life.

1 comment:

Janice M said...

Simple but beautiful! Been trying to do a bit more of this style myself but just soooo hard for me.