2.03.2018

Inspired by {Theme Rooms}

This week Julie has  the Inspiration Challenge heads to the Theme Room Blog. 
Where I found this fun post about Movie Rooms. (and lots of buy-able links haha.) 

 
 These stamps are from a Club Scrap set from August 2014 called Cinema, and I "had to have" it because, our son love movies. he has his entire life. and his birthday is coming up soon. So, the film projector. ( I studied this image so much trying to decide how it should sit on the card, I remember the ones they use to wheel into the classrooms when I was a kid and it seems to me both wheels were up like in a horizontal line, but the big flat part really looked like a standing base to me so, if its you know showing on its side here pretend I got it right ;) ) The film strip ribbon is from Tim Holtz as are the bitty staples. the projector was heat embossed with ranger super fine detail powder on some pale gray (scrap) cardstock. The houndstooth print is from Teresa Collins line, the corrugate is from Die Cuts with a View.


 On the inside ( left panel) the Clint Eastwood quote is also from the same club scrap set and that Ampersand is a Tim Holtz die cut and the Happy Birthday stamped on red is an old ( retired) one from Two Paper Divas. This card finished out at 6" square in real life. I am debating about trying to wiggle in the word "have" somehow between the ampersand and the have a happy birthday but, at the moment it looks like this.

A look at the pillows that inspired this card, Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: