2.19.2018

Thankful Stems

This week the featured stamper is Susy and I found this gorgeous card in her gallery ( I actually found a lot of cards I just loved and so, it was a hard decision to finally make one) :) I changed the layers of textures and colors. ( diecut, sentiment) the banner became a tied on tag, the gem became nuvo drops on the die cut. This one is A2 in real life. The background was done on some Yupo paper with alcohol inks last fall when there was that Alcohol Inks baubles tutorial during the fallidays fest.  I still have a small pile of these that I made laying on the table and most of the time I think they are just too pretty to cover up so, this open die really made me happy layering these like this. That sentiment is from the Papertrey Ink Autumn Hills set.

1 comment:

Kia's Place said...

I love this Stacy ...your background is gorgeous and the vine looks fabulous against it.