12.14.2019

A few Nordic Trees

So, I ordered that Hero Arts Nordic Tree set when it first came out this fall and its been sitting in the lets play with these things basket waiting for it's turn.
I finally stole some time to ink up this tree ( its two stamps for colorlayering) with the bottom layer being SU soft sky and the top layer being Versafine clair tulip red. Added some clear wink of stella over the red parts, which is really hard to see even in person.
And then I cut them out with the matching tree die.
 
 The bases of both of these cards are premade A2 ones the one on the left has some DCWV colored cork paper that was cut with a Simon Says Stamp wonky stitched rectangle die. the sentiments on both of these came in the same Hero Arts set with the tree.

 The tag on the left the sentiment is a single one from Unity Stamps. and the one on the right the tree is popped up on foam dots over that quilt cut tag.

And I had this scrap of this Tim Holtz tree paper laying on the table so, I thought the colors did not look that bad together so, that one on the left is 5" square in real life and that is red dyed cork paper under the tree on that one. the sentiment is from one of the Tim Holtz sets. and the card on the right was done because, I had a couple of these Birch Press diecuts previously done with that sparkle paper waiting to be used. the sentiment on that one I "think" is from Stampin' Up!
There is a VSN going on this weekend and I am hoping to do a few of those, nope I still have not addressed a single one of my envelopes of Christmas cards yet. (maybe tomorrow) (maybe I will just print stickers for the envelopes) maybe. :) Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: