12.20.2019

Inspired by {Birch Lane}

This week we are peeking at Birch Lane and a funny true story I came across a shot of place mats on their pinterest board ( seen here ) that I actually own. ( I did not buy them from them but, it does give me an idea that the quality of their things is nice so, that was an interesting side thought) more than a few orders have been placed by me following Inspiration challenges going live.
(yeah, if I could roll my eyes you would see me doing that about now)
This year I have started a December Daily Scrapbook binder and I seen these Metal letters below and was thinking that would be totally cool as art this way and I spent some time tinkering with my small alphabet dies trying for "the look" The alphabet I have is a little too small to do much distressing on so, I left mine as plain cardstock.



This was done taking a piece of Neenah solar white cardstock cut to 4X6 so it would slip into one of the pockets of the journal, rounded off the corners and then I ran that through the big shot inside a Tim Holtz brick embossing folder. I did take a pale grey pencil and add some random shadows below some crevices. The letters were cut with brushed silver cardstock from the Tim Holtz Typeset Sizzix die and the pine branches are from the crate paper snowflake collection.

You can find these letters here inside the store And you can find this challenge Here at splitcoaststampers to play along with us. That's about it from me, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: