12.12.2019

Nativity Silhouette cards

 I had picked up this silhouette die of the Nativity from Echo Park some time in November and messing around with it one day I paired it with this old made background that was done blowing bubbles into acrylic paint on water. ( in a tray ) something like that, its been a while so the how to things are fuzzy now. The sentiment is from Hero arts and heat embossed in some liquid platinum powder. and I really liked how this turned out.

 So, then I went poking about in my piles of printed papers and cut up these seen here and below to do similar design cards. and they sat on the desk for weeks just waiting because, I kept thinking they need something. And eventually I just glued them together. the sentiments are just stamped on these.

I like this one a little better than the one that is darker with the sentiment straight on the sky, that looks cleaner and easier to read to me. I think that was the hang up with the printed paper versions is the one the sky parts are mostly so dark that I knew I could heat emboss it in say white but, I didn't want the words to be first thing you seen. So, that's about it from me, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: