12.13.2019

Inspired by {LTD Commodities}

This week Angie has directed our attention towards LTD commodities for inspiration hunting.
And funnily enough one of the first things I came across was this kitchen scene and I had already made up my mind to do a red truck card for my son for Christmas. Because, he had sent me a Truck stamp for my birthday and I know its something he is into.

 This truck and tree are from the Honey Bee A little pickup set and the Sentiment is from the Mama Elephant Scripty Christmas set. This was stamped with some Versafine onyx black on Neenah solar white and colored with Polychromos pencils. the tree was stamped with olympia green ink and just is ink alone. The woodgrain/snow printed paper is from Kaiserkraft and the wide sheer ribbon is from Stampin' Up! The sentiment was cut out with a Memory box stitched circle die and is up on slim foam pop dots. The part that makes this even funnier is, a few days after I finished this card (I have all my December samples done already) he text me a photo of his Christmas mantel in his first ever home and there is a framed photo of a red truck hauling a Christmas tree home above the mantel.


A peek at the kitchen shot that inspired this card. Image source can be seen here in their store and you can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers to play along with us. thanks for stopping by.

No comments: