12.18.2019

WOYWW #550 {Loot with piles}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 
 So between the Thanksgiving sale and the Diecember sale... I have a pile of new dies to play with that arrived and I never shot them so, I lumped them all into one pile for this shot. and somewhere between then and today I made more Christmas cards using some of them. There was a VSN at SCS this last weekend and I played a little bit.

 Tuesday evenings desk, so I spent a bunch of time cleaning on monday night from the mess I made during the vsn and my desk was just neekid and since I still have not addressed any of my Christmas cards yet, it feels OK to keep making more. ha, I have for the last two days tried to remember to print mailing labels at work. ( I have a printer at home but, I only have hubs laptop sync'd with it so, when I print things I do it at my office) The sentiments in the back are from the Ellen Hutson tis the season set and the tree clusters in the front that have snowtex drying on them are from Concord & 9th.

now this was the last Christmas card that was in my to be uploaded folder with these desk shots that I did just messing around, one day I cut a bunch of leaf and foliage dies from watercolor paper and off and on I watercolor them and set them aside, this one is a really old one from Cuttlebug that I think I had not used before and the piece I cut out was a little smaller than the die and I thought oh, no big deal you'll probably chop it up later anyways. but, I actually liked how this turned out and so, I kept it the way it was and just glued it to a premade card base. the sentiment is from (I think hero arts mind just went blank) and so, that is about it from me. Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. I just love your excuse for making more cards. Hope you get all the other ones addressed and sent in time.
Take care. God bless. Have a truly beautiful Christmas.
Margaret #1

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I love your excuse too but you still are more tidier than me! Beautiful Holly & berries card, it speaks Christmas to me all year round. Wishing you a wonderful day just incase I'm not around nearer the day & Happy WoywW Tracey #5

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacy, nice card. Having new dies of course you had to have a play....it's the law Lol! Sending you big Christmas WOYWW hugs, Angela x13x

Crafting With Jack said...

Love your holly card. Happy WOYWW and wishing you a great Christmas Angela #21

Helen said...

the holly card is gorgeous! enjoy your new dies. Happy WOYWW Helen '#7

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Well done for using your new stash straightaway! I like that holly card too, sometimes more is better!
Hope you have a lovely Christmas,
Hugs LLJ 3 xx

Sarah Brennan said...

Great haul of dies in the sales Stacy, glad you managed to play with them so soon. Love the holly Christmas card. Merry Christmas and Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #6

Nancy Wethington said...

The holly looks so realistic. Merry Christmas from #25 WOYWW.

Heather M said...

Hi Stacy Sorry I am late visiting. I'm doing flying visits round desks, as I've been AWOL for so long and wanted to catch up and wish everyone a Merry Christmas! The holy card is gorgeous. I too have a lot of diets I haven't used yet - must get round to sorting them out! Have a lovely week Heather xx #31