11.27.2019

WOYWW # 547 {the aftermath}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 
 So, this is what I came home to on tuesday afternoon, I did come home early as I was done working and the first snow of the year started sticking to the ground pretty good. ( and there are always those white knuckle drivers who really should have stayed home that are causing the I am in a hurry people to get all acting full of road rage so, for me I just wanted to come home in the daylight so I packed up the dogs and did) this was shot after the first round of shoveling snow.
the brown bag is holding all the price tags that were removed from purchases at the booth last weekend. (booth mug shots can be seen here in this previous post)
and if you walked around you'd see that the last thing I had made was a watercolored leaves Thanksgiving card and that friday night I had came home from the booth and stamped off that funny life alert sentiment so that Sheri could make a card for Debbie's mom.
and after this was shot I started cleaning between rounds of shoveling.
 And this morning its clean. those pieces off to the side were "ideas" of messing around with that die with printed papers but, the printed papers were just not doing it for me.

And yes, Izzy has decided she loves the snow, this was shot when we first got home yesterday and the snow is up to her belly now ha ha. anyways that's about it from me, Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I think you absolutely did the right thing getting home before the main snow hit - Izzy looks like she's loving it. I like to hunker down when there's bad weather, hope it hasn't got too bad with you. How did the booth go? I love your crafting so I hope the items were flying off the stall! Have a good Thanksgiving tomorrow xx
Hugs LLJ 7 xxx

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Wow, you've got snow! We had some two years ago at around this time, but too early for Christmas. I don't remember a white Christmas since the 80's - I wish we got one this year! Everything looks beautiful when it's white. It is indeed Thanksgiving for you tomorrow - how exciting! That's something we should introduce in the UK as well. Happy Thanksgiving and happy WOYWW! zsuzsa #20

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

It's funny but dogs do seem to like the snow. Maisie and Stan always have fun when it snows, Stan seems to think he's a now shifter and uses his head to flick the snow about. Your desk looks busy, hope the sale went well. Hope you have a good day tomorrow and a lovely creative woyww. Hugs, Angela x15x.

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. Read the previous post too, all about your booth. It sounds like it went well brilliant. Glad you turned for home after work before the snow got too bad. It's ok driving in snow, so long as everyone else is sensible as well, otherwise it's a nightmare!
Have a good thanksgiving tomorrow.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #3

Helen said...

That would be plenty of snow for me, and I think you made a wise decision to get home before it got worse. Seems some drivers the world over think they are the only ones who "have" to get anywhere and to heck with anyone else. Have a great week. Helen #2

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

A very wise move getting back Stacy, now Izzy can enjoy all that cold white stuff.. what fun. My Daughter is in Sweden at the moment and it's been snowing there but nothing like the amount you have. I love snow when I have nothing else to do.
You cleaned your desk pretty quickly, you are welcome to come round mine any day and help me with mine.. if I was rich i'd pay the air fare :))
Happy WoywW & I hope the snow doesn't cause too many problems for you all Hugs Tracey xx

Sarah Brennan said...

Happy Thanksgiving Stacey and a wish for a fabulous day with family and (furry) friends. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #8

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacey, glad you got home safe. Some people have no idea about driving to the road/weather conditions, I agree. hope the booth went well for you. Izzy does look like she's enjoying herself. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #18 X

Julia Dunnit said...

Sorry I’m late to check in again Stacey, I think we should just accept that i will be forever late! The snow looks wonderful, but my, that is deep - if we had that here it would grind the country to a halt, we do not cope well with snow on the roads! Izzy looks perky and up for some fun, man it’s as well you have a massive yard for them to work off steam! The booth was awesome. Did you have time to enjoy it? I must say that keeping the price tags is a very clever strategy, you can get all sorts of info from that, genius really gal. I cant really tell for sure, but I think the little nativity dies look nice on the printed papers..works for me, anyway! You are after all, a great deal more discerning Miss Stacey!