11.15.2019

Inspired by {Boston Proper}

This week we are taking a look at the Boston Proper store online. 
Because, I own some of their sweaters and sweater season is my favorite one most of all.

 On Wednesday night/ Thursday morning June lost her older brother who was her favorite sibiling and so, the what I thought I was going to do switched 180 so that I could get this into the mail on Friday for her. The lace is a background stamp from Stampin' Up! called I love lace stamped with some versafine clair nocturn on SU going grey cardstock. the Sentiment is from the Simon Says Stamp moments of grace set. this was die cut with a waffle flower A7 die. there are a couple more sentiments from that same set on the inside. The base of this card is Neenah solar white finished out at A7 in real life.

The lace print long sleeved sweater I used as a jump start for my card can be seen here or here. you can find this challenge here to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Linda Matthews said...

I like the simplicity of this card.

I can see this design using it as a wedding card, too. Add a white satin ribbon and bows.