11.02.2019

Inspired by {Acorn}

This week the Inspiration Challenge heads to Acorn online.
And I spent a lot of time smirking over the funny tee shirts and then gathering up links to things that would fit people on my buying list. ( only we are not buying things anymore we have all reached the capacity levels of stuff we are willing to take care of at home now age bracket) but, I still kept looking and then I stumbled across this necklace ( seen below) 

 
 And it made me think ahh you have that Concord & 9th crazy awesome set and I have never made a big cat face out of it so, I did. I colored over the stamping of the nose with a pencil to give it some depth and then decided to tie on the chenille to have a pop of red since my stamps had closed eyes.
This sentiment is from Riley & Co. and made me smile. most the people I know have either one or two cats but, not really more than that so, it still can make them laugh.


This necklace can be found here in the store. You can find this challenge here at splitcoasstampers to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Linda Matthews said...

I love this card!!!

Janice M said...

OMGosh this is tooooo funny!!! Love it!!!