11.08.2019

Fallidays Twin Pocket Purses

 This was the view of my desk Tuesday after work, I didn't make it up the stairs to do a share your desk post because, I had wanted to do a squeak in the birthday cards to that post and I still have not photographed the cards yet, the no day light after work is always a hard thing to get used to in the fall. What you see here is the first twin pocket purse that was almost done, and I had posted an open shot of it in the previous post on the blog. You can find this tutorial here on Splitcoaststampers.
The clear velcro dots arrived in the mail on Wednesday and so wednesday and thursday 8 more twin pocket purses were done.

 And then as I look at them what makes them interesting is the mix of prints on the inside which you cannot see when they are closed so, I believe I will be using that first purse as the "open me" at the booth. I did use brads for the hardware embellishment on the flaps except this one black and white one has a goosebumps sparkle. ( I am worried that its just glue it may pop off?) not that anyone expects these to last forever but, I would want them to be able to be played with a little bit.

There are no words on any of these no even the little note cards tucked into the front pockets. So they really could go any occasion. That's about it for now the booth opens in two weeks so, the craft like a crazy woman continues, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: