11.08.2019

Birthday Gifts

Handmade Birthday Cards I had received from Stampers. 

 Some cards I received during/after Dare to get dirty last August.

For my birthday at work instead of a cake we tried that new bakery give me some sugar and had an assortment of cupcakes to choose from. the ones on the far right have chocolate covered coffee beans on top. ( had one of those) and one of the pink ones from the middle (raspberry/lemon) they were pretty moist and even the cake had flavor ( YAY ) :)


 Stamps from James & Cortnie,

This pincushion Cortnie found while she was away on at a break from a training school. ( the stitched felt is tucked into a vintage jello mold.

So, I caved and bought the foilpress from Crafters Companion because, I already had the Gemini Jr. machine. and a few dies and foils to play with it. More about that will be coming soon, so far so good. the foil does not flake off the projects after like the transfer foils do.


No comments: