11.20.2019

WOYWW #546 {Loot}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 
 So, I took this shot because, I told you I would and it tickled me how they tied the stamps up for shipping. cute eh?

And this is a very early Tuesday AM shot where I had finished a snowman tag the night before after dark and not shot a photo of it yet, ( 3 days later same situation) that tag is on top of the dresser waiting to be shot still, I had run out of price tags for things for the booth that were blank so, I had chopped up some green scraps and started making more late Monday night and this was what was left to finish from that on Tuesday.

So, good news the scans show there are currently no blood clots. so, I have been taken off the blood thinners so we can do the genetic marker test of the naked blood after Thanksgiving and then I go back to the hospital in December (after a month) to do a new scan to check and see if new clots are reforming without the pills. So, its good news from my end of the internet. :) I will be driving all day for work today, we set the booth up tomorrow night after work and I will be at the school most of Friday and Saturday so, it may be a while before I make the rounds. Thanks for stopping by & Have a good day!

9 comments:

Christine said...

Had a look at your previous post - love those cards! Superb job.
Hope your weekend is a success.
Christine #23

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. Good news from the hospital - trust it stays that way!! Have a fantastic time at the booth - hope you do really well this year.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #3

Helen said...

Good news from the hospital - fingers crossed! Good luck with your booth. Helen #2

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Those little touches really do mean a lot to us crafters, simply tied to keep them all together. I'm so happy to read about the positive results Stacy, now enjoy your Thanksgiving and think nothing of the next tests until it's time.
Take good care of yourself Hugs Tracey #5

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, very pleased there is good news from the scan, fingers crossed the news continues that way. Loving all the bits on the desk. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #1 X

My name is Cindy said...

Hi Stacey, I agree cute packaging just adds to the delights of happy mail!! Hope you get your bloods sorted out, it is worrying. Hubby has had two clot episodes now but they have no idea what is causing it as generally everything is tickety boo bloodwise. Personally I think they are possibly caused by old trauma sites on his legs from when he played football but they've kept him on the thinners for now. I think they make him tired though, he doesn't seem to have as much energy these days (Not that I can talk!!) Happy (late) WOYWW Cindy #18x

Julia Dunnit said...

That IS good news Stacey, it can only be good to come off the thinners. I’d really like the naked test to have a Positive outcome too. You’re so busy, I hope you havent had time to worry about it. Great good luck with the booth, let us know how it goes. Love that stamp of the treetops. Gorgeous.

Crafting With Jack said...

Great news indeed. Saying a prayer for continued improvement x I hope you have had a very successful time with your booth. Angela #25

Caro said...

So pleased to hear the good news from the hospital. Praying for continued healing. Happy belated WOYWW. With love & God Bless, Caro x (#10)