11.23.2019

Inspired by: {Bronner's Christmas Wonderland}

This week Brenda has chosen Bronner's Christmas Wonderland as our destination for Inspiration.


 And I had recently gotten this Spellbinders foil plate in the mail and so, knowing that and knowing what I wanted to do with it I stopped looking at the store as soon as I seen this ornament here. I did use Spellbinders hot foil with this in the gemini foil press machine. The hard part is, you are looking at the plate backwards the same way you set up your letter dies when you line up single letters to stamp them and then with this you have your foil covers that up so you can no longer see it when you place the cardstock down before you run it through your diecutting machine. So, some of them pressed more straight than others and So, I ended up cutting up some of them to layer them to other backgrounds to "save" them since they were pretty crooked on the naked cardstock tags.


I picked up these keys in packs of four at Micheal's to do this very thing with ( before the foil machine was even on my radar but, they are smaller than ones I have purchases singly in the past so, I wanted to keep them smaller and simpler.)

 These have been taken down to the Shepherd's Market booth which today is the last day of that. If you'd like to come by in person for a Hug the school is open from 9-5 today. You can find this ornament here to see it and you can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers to play along with us.  thanks for stopping by.

No comments: