11.27.2019

Shepherds Market 2019

 These are metal gardening tote bins I found at Kohls last year and they are a good size for keeping tags and gift card holders up right but, are a little tight on putting full size cards in side ( the bulk of my cards are larger than A2.

 After the first tables worth were shot and hauled downstairs I moved some of the others from the book case to the table for staging this shot and a few that follow.

 I did end up moving those little coffee cups back to the white see through metal basket friday morning and then was able to consolidate them all to one bin by Saturday morning. ( there was a plastic box of them sitting on the sofa when this was shot. ( left over from last year) I did not make any new ones this year.

 What the table looked like from above.

 A peek inside the suitcase holding Christmas and Winter cards.

 a divided metal basket I found at Hobby Lobby this last summer has tiny tags and skinny tags inside of it.
By saturday am all the tags left not on the walls from those bins above all fit into this one little basket.

 This was the raffle prize that the school sold tickets for.

 So this year I had what was really two booths combined where the back wall was last year in a 6'X12' space is now open to a square shape at 12'X12' space. that I made like a little mini hallway that connected two isles in the Gym. the where the wall was dividing the spaces is where I have an extension cord cutting across from wall to wall duct taped to the floor.

 Which had a really good flow and people had time to stop and read the sentiments and such without being run over by strollers or people moving quickly through the isles. People really commented on how much they appreciated that.

 the other side. So, it felt like such a lucky thing to have so much space :)So, this is the plan going forward we will get the larger size and stay put here in the center of the Gym. ( people are still finding me again after not being in the hallway for 3 years)

and when it was all said and done these are price tags I kept that came home for being recycled into next years booth. (There are a couple of people who like the price tags and ask to keep them so, it is not all of them but, the majority)

3 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Stacy I an astonished, when you said booth I had visions of a little table with a display unit and cards/gifts for purchase nothing could have prepared me for the amount of work you have put into your booth or should I say booths. What a wonderful space and so beautifully displayed in those baskets and boxes. I adore the suitcase idea and i'd have been drawn to those metal totes straight away.
I'm so glad I was curious to pop on over, I hope you had a successful time.
Sending creative hugs & wishes your way thanks so much for sharing Tracey xx

BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

Your booth looks great! It is a lot of work. But glad you were able to stay warm this year.

Samantha Schriver said...

Wow I can tell you put a lot of work into this, everything looks great! I'm hoping to do my first craft fair next Christmas (hopefully) I saw your post on SCS which brought me here so I am following you now :) I'm definitely thinking of making a lot of gift tags next year and was not sure what to store them in have gotten a few ideas off pinterest and was thinking of asking my husband to make me something as well. TFS! -Sam