11.13.2019

Falliday's continued

 MariLynn has a challenge to do one of the tutorials of gift card holders with links to some at SplitcoastStampers and I chose this one that makes what is kinda like a matchbook around little coin pocket envelopes that had the flaps cut off. I watched the video seen here.
And I did alter mine that is show in the bottom photo of this post. I did not use the magnets for closure but, instead some ribbons and laces.


 a slightly closer look at these, the stamps are from the Papertrey Ink autumn hills set. That printed paper is from crate paper ( its old)

 These were done with the same tutorial using things from the stash, the one with the felt tree will be the one people can play with in the booth.

 And more of the same.

A peek at the inside there is a piece of score tape that has already had the cover sheet removed so the ribbon would stick to it under that piece of ribbon. then I just added more to bracket that and put the sentiment panels over the top of it all. I think these turned out really cute and they were really easy to make. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: