11.13.2019

WOYWW #545 {craftlikeacrazychicksession}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW

 So, what I find about my self is that if I do not post the photo on early wed am, I do not do it after work regardless of intentions and available photos. ( last week, I did not have photos taken of birthday cards that came in the mail by wed am so, I told my self that I would do it after work) yeah, so anyways there was a post recently that had a desk and some loot but, I didn't do it wed so I didn't link it up. This was a Saturday shot, I had been playing around with the water coloring diecut napkins and started chopping up watercolor paper because, I just had a couple of take out napkins to cut and felt like painting. and then the mail came, which brought the stamp below and I didn't shoot that pile of rubber I just ripped it open and started using it.
 the tags all read Handmade cards because, no one displays an email on the mantel. You'll notice these tags were stamped with versafine and are spread out drying over the containers of tags and gift card holders heading to the booth and those feet peeking out belong to Grace. :)

 and these are bags I will put purchases in at the booth next week.

 So, this is a 5 minutes ago Wed am shot that is left overs from Mondays bag stamping session.
In that pile behind the open tags envelope is the rest of the order from Riley & co. that came.
( I will shoot this later) They are all silly ones though from the funny bones line.
including the sentiment below paired with the IO McScotty dog.

There is a face it challenge for fallidays ( use a face) and the featured stamper this last Sunday was Lora and she has this fun card here and I had the dog colored and the words came in the mail so it pretty much made it self Saturday night. I am mostly just gluing little 3X3 cards together now as it goes into this last week, there is room for some more hmmm gift card holders or Christmas cards and I may do just a few more of those since I have all the leaves colored and I still have the foiled backgrounds I made with the transfer foil a while back. I did end up caving on a foil press for my birthday and that is very cool that it letter presses the foil into the depression the dies make. (and the foil is not flaking off of those sheets as of yet) :)
More photos will follow soon. That's about it for me, I am driving all day for work today and tomorrow I see the cardiologist again to find out the results of the scans they did looking for the blood clot last week so. hopefully. :) Thanks for stopping by.

ETA so, there are no blood clots left in my leg so, now I am off the blood thinners for a month and in two weeks we will try the genetic markers test again with the blood and then rescan to make sure no new blood clots are forming off the meds and we will find out if I get to stay off or go back onto them. and if it turns out I can be off of them, then we will look at taking out the filter screen next year.
So good news :) 

8 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Fingers crossed on those results Stacy xx That watercolour set (kuretake?) is one of my favourites, it take a special piece for it to be used. Those bags look fabulous, just the sort of thing I love to put gifts in. Beautiful design especially the berries. Wishing you all the best & drive safely.
Happy WoywW Tracey #5
P.S sweet card, they certainly can get us on the naughty list :D

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. Every blessing as you get your results. Trust all will be well. Great exciting things on and around your desk today. So, is the booth next week or the week after? Hope it goes really well for you. I love that dog card!!!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #7

Elizabeth said...

Hope the results of the tests are good and you can relax again. Love the dog's face with the greeting on your card. And the I so agree with the sentiment on the labels. Thanks for sharing your desk this week. Elizabeth x #21

Helen said...

Hope the results will be positive. Love the bags you've mde for the booth. Helen #3

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Wow, it's certainly Christmas on your desk today!! Love everything you've done but especially the dog card and printed bags.
Hugs LLJ 9 xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Busy desk and great results. I so love the card, he's so sweet. Sending you hugs and happy belated WOYWW, Angela x16x

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, I hope you get good news on the scan, I had one recently for the same reason, but fortunately that was all clear. Love all the bags you've made, and the doggy card is fab. I bought myself a MINC recently, but as I've been so poorly it's still in it's box. I want to be able to use foiling with my stamps, I didn't want to have to start buying more plates, lol. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #2 X

Sarah Brennan said...

Hope the scan brings good news Stacy. Brilliant set of gift bags for your stall! Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #1