10.30.2019

WOYWW #543 {Stamps}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 
So, as it happens not a single thing has been made since the last time you were here. ( this is really not a good time of the year for the brain to go off in left field but,) I knew i had this one stamp and i could not find it anywhere... ( and a few months ago when I got all the stamps off the floor and organized I ended up placing a Unity Stamps order and unmounting more wood blocks and as far as I got with it was putting all the stamps stuck to foam in a box and yep you guessed it, on the floor ( in a different spot) so... looking for the stamp I wanted I finally realized it had to be in that box. and so it was. Then I started to cut up all the sheets of stamps and then started stamping them on Friday and then we went to Portland for the weekend ( did some shopping but, it was not crafty) and came home Monday after we seen the ear dr. ( now I am back on the once a year thing for that) Its OK things are good. they tinkered with one bit of soft sounds programing for the left ear to make those louder as it still does not have the comprehension the right side does. but, for the most part she is pleased with the what I hear / understand. The left could use improvement so, she tinkers with the programing when there is testing visits. I think I have a couple more days of stamping/laminating after work to get this put away. That's about it at the moment, thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Glad you found the stamp you were after eventually Stacy and that your hearing visit went OK. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #7

Helen said...

well done for finding the stamp! good news about the ear check up too. Have a fab week Helen #8

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

It's so time consuming when we just can not find what we want but that stamp looks very versatile. Glad all that tinkering helps the hearing Stacy. Hope you get to finish off your laminating soon, it can be so frustrating when hurdles are in the way of creativity. Happy WoywW Hugs Tracey #3

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

That's an interesting stamp no wonder you were keen to find it. Wishing you a very happy woyww and a lovely creative week, Angela x17x

sandra de said...

Transferring wood mounted stamps to foam backing is a great idea but, the work involved just puts me off. No wonder you got distracted by something else. Hope your audiology people can help tune your hearing. Must be so hard to have continual appointments.
Sandra de @9

Crafting With Jack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crafting With Jack said...

Glad you found the stamp you were looking for. It is so frustrating and I waste so much time looking for something when I put it somewhere different! I am always in trouble with my husband for not wearing my hearing aid, but sometimes it makes things worse :(

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. Glad you found what you needed, and happy your hearing tests went so well. Trust all the improvements help.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #1

Linda Matthews said...


I know how it is to not be able to find that "stamp" you know you have but can't locate it. When I REALLY need the stamp, as soon as I order it and it comes in the mail, I "find" MIA stamp.

Ugh!