1.01.2018

A few more Christmas Tags

 Before Christmas Carla had a "sweet treats" challenge at Splitcoast and I knew that when I had come across this gingerbread man (Sizzix) die when I was adding to the inventory last week and so, I had set it aside to cut some. the sentiment is from the Tim Holtz 2017 stamptember set. The Merry Christmas is from SU.

 This version the sentiment is from the Stampa Rosa ( original House Mouse line)
I did use a white gel pen to add lib the cheeks and smile and stitching around the hearts.

 This one I drew a nose on him after this was shot. I did ink the body with some vintage photo and antique linen oxide inks also. There are two diecut deer layered here for a shadow. the tree is an old Original Sizzix Christmas tree die. The tiny pinecone charm is from SU.

 This is how the nose appeared on the other previously diecut tags and cards with this buck on them.
This tree is from Impression Obsession.
The sentiment is from Altenew Holiday Wishes set.

The circle frame is from My Favorite Things ( linked chain circle die) the houses are from the Memory Box tiny village and the sentiment is from The Sue Wilson Creative Expressions line. The tag shape was cut with A cricuit pattern ( two years ago?) I cut a stack of them at my Mom's house over Thanksgiving one year and so, I still have some. that Ribbon is from SU.
I still have some stray 2017 cards that have never had blog posts to do too and will work on that later.
Happy New Years & thanks for stopping by!

No comments: