1.03.2018

WOYWW # 448 {dies}

Happy Desk Peeking Day! :) Yep, I am one of those crazy people who is actually
 in the mood to make Christmas cards so, 
some of next years have been done in that time gap
 between Christmas and the New Year.
If you'd like to see more desks and or play along the link up starts here

 
 So, off to the left, the things I have been ordering with some of the Christmas gift cards have started to arrive. the Tree line was promptly cut and so, I missed taking a mug shot of that packages un-packing haha. but, that's OK right? the deer in the bottom of that pile of dies and stamps are new ones from Penny Black.

Now let's see the big Sizzix dies came from Amazon yesterday. the cup has already been cut and assembled after this shot and it's a pretty good size. I will fit a tea bag or a gift card (if you turn it catty cornered in the cup) because, the base tapers down so, you could not have it be say square in the well of the cup's inside because, it would not go down as far as being turned does. if that makes sense. the tag/snowman/stamps has not been opened yet. The deer at the top of the table are from My Favorite things. I just loved these when they first came out and ordered them a month or so ago and finally got around to opening the package. That stocking, same deal, I think I picked it up sometime in November and its been in that bottom of the pile of things to try. ( it has a place for the fold line to do either a vertical card folded when it cuts Or a horizontal one.) so that is smart. I am sure I will make quite a few cards with that.
Anyways that's about if from me right now. I am just doing some puttering around. thanks for stopping by.

13 comments:

Lindart said...

Sounds like you are all set for a very productive new year! I have some gift cards to spend as well, but I have such a hard time deciding - it's so much easier when I can't buy something to say "I want that"! When I actually have to choose, it's much harder! LOL! You seem to be very good at it! Have a wonderful 2018, Lindart #28

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Well, I think you're doing the sensible thing, making cards right now while you're still in Christmas mode! And then you'll feel all virtuous next December, lol!!
Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, great dies you got. Good to be making C Cards while in the mood too. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #5 XxX

Sharon Madson said...

I have made two so far of my 66 Christmas card goal for 2018. But unlike you, I am not in the mood to make Christmas cards. I am in the scrapping mood! LOL Happy New Year, Stacy! #34

Sue Jones said...

ha ha - Christmas cardfs! I didn't even get to make any this year ( my name is mud!) well done and good for you xx Soojay 23

glitterandglue said...

Happy New Year Stacy. Your "puttering around" sounds extremely productive! I have managed to make some thank you cards and written my letters... and this morning made some glittery toppers; but that's it! Have fun playing.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #1

Helen said...

how lovely to have gift cards to make purchases! Have fun playing! Helen #3

Anne said...

I should be making Christmas Cards, promised myself I would. At the moment though I cannot get into anything. Post Christmas blues I think. You have lots of lovely goodies to play with, have fun. Anne x #17

Heather M said...

Hi Stacy ... Happy New Year. I thought about making Christmas cards in the week between Christmas and New Year but didn't quite get round to it. Good for you getting some made! Have a lovely week Heather #11

Ellie said...

Well done on the pre new year card making. Christmas cards after christmas makes me feel sick haha! Lovely dies!
Ellie #24

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I always think this is a good time to make Christmas cards while you are still in the mood but never get round to it as I always seem to get distracted. Here to wish you a great woyww and a very Happy and creative New Year, Angela x15x

sandra de said...

I am in awe of your making cards for this christmas, I didn't get around to any for last year!! Keep getting distracted by cleaning or painting. Doesn't take much to keep me distracted. Have a lovely week.
sandra de @10

Julia Dunnit said...

Love a bit of. Stacey puttering around! Always inspiring and I’m liking your pile of new stuff! great teacup, I would find that very useful. Start as you mean to go on Stacey ...full marks for doing Christmas stuff in January!