1.24.2018

WOYWW #451 {Happy Mail & images}

Happy Desk Peeking Day :) If you'd like to play along or see more
this hop starts here at our hostess Miss Julia's Blog.

ha, you remember how I said I Ordered from Poppy Stamps on boxing day right, I laughed and laughed when the package came... it came from Birch Press ( which is part of Memory Box just like Poppy Stamps is) anyways this is what I did spend part of that gift card on. the top layers make a gorgeous snowflake and the bottom row builds to look like this. ( see below I did cut some)

 I did not shoot the snowflakes yet, I had this "bright" idea that since our son has been deployed the last two Christmases that I would make paper ornaments for this tiny fake "Easter" tree I picked up in a hallmark cardstore a long long time ago and set it up in his room before the next time he gets leave so, I started making ornaments for it after this card and I have not quite enough but, will shoot it soon. ( it's too dark still this morning to do it)
and then after that, I got side tracked by the idea that I wanted to color some things that were not Christmas images... so I dug out some spring/bunny things to color and stamped those off monday night and left them out to dry so, this is what I walked upstairs to on Tuesday after work.

 So on Sunday AM Mary's little lamb had two boys. (that is what hubs named that particular Ewe when she was born since he had named her mama Mary lol)

That's about it for me Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, love those dies. The background one in particular is lovely. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #8 XxX

glitterandglue said...

Afternoon Stacy. Those dies are lovely. I really like the way they build up the layers. Those little lambs are gorgeous. I saw my first lambs in the field last Thursday - poor wee things - they must have been so cold! It was a bitter day!!!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #4

Jan said...

What a fab woyww tfs xx Jan 33

Helen said...

Fab dies! cute lambs! Helen #1

Sharon Madson said...

Stacy, I made it; I am here! LOL Love Mary's little lamb and her boys. How sweet your hubby named her that! Love your new dies! Wow what a fabulous card you made! Well, happy WOYWW! #34

Heather M said...

Hi Stacy, I have no desk this week, so just having a quick tour round everyone's desk. Love the layered card, it is quite effective! And your lambs are so cute! Have a lovely week, Heather xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacy, I'm still making my way round as unusually I went to bed early Wednesday evening and just didn't get all the visits done. The dies look interesting and I hope we get to see what you do with them. Sweet little lambs too. Have a lovely belated woyww and thanks for the visit to mine, Angela x17x

buterfliecrafter said...

Awesome dies. And cute lambs,happy WOYWW,Vicky#9

Sarah Brennan said...

Hi Stacy, sorry to be late visiting, but I'm getting to everyone slowly. I love the card made with the layered background dies. It is clean and simple and very classy. Cute lambs (Mary's little, little lambs?). Have a good weekend. Sarah #18