1.09.2018

#yougotthis!

So, this was a hard one to do just because, I don't know about you but, the whole time I am making cards I am thinking about the person ( or a person ) when I buy the stamps or make things with them. So, this particular card was done for a lady I know whose college children were passengers in a vehicle that was hit by a train just before Christmas. ( they are all alive!) but, her daughter was in the front seat and spent a while in a hospital and was recently moved to a rehab place ( she has a brain injury) and so the whole enormous OMG OMG thoughts were just rolling through me while I was making this one.
I have been waiting to hear that it was received but, I mailed it to her mama's house and I think they spend more time with her at the place than at home so. at some point I may ask if its OK to include her for a teapotter destination but, in the mean time. Hopefully it will bring a smile. I have heard she is trying to rush her recovery.
Her son was in the backseat and physically was in much better shape.

The daisy's were from an Club Scrap set called Oopsie Daisy. the banner sentiment on the cover and the hashtag on the inside were from a Simon Says Stamp set called you got this and the top inside sentiment is from Pretty Pink Posh ( thoughtful greetings?) something like that.
anyways just a simple one. thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

A Place for Kia said...

Beautiful Stacy ... I love those flowers

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Couldn't resist seeing what else you've been up to. Loving the card. Happy crafting, Angela xXX