12.30.2017

Inspired by World Markets Store

 Miss Anne has sent us shopping for inspiration inside the World Markets online store this week and I came across that clock ( seen below) and loved, loved the colors... I knew I wanted to keep the time theme and the colors so, I changed the "clock" to an raised up embossed die cut floral wreath (Sizzix valentine wreath embosslits die) and tucked in the silly sentiment (art Impressions), tied on the Ken Oliver clock charm ( that is one whole hour later than the sentiment lol) and then added some hobby lobby flowers to the wreath for some pop. You can find the link up to play along here in the Inspiration challenge forum at SplitcoastStampers.
This card is A-2 in real life.

I don't actually need anymore clocks but, If I did... this would totally follow me home. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: